Timber Dental is seeking a team-oriented, Hygiene Dental Assistant to join our Timber Team. We have openings at the following locations:
We are offering highly competitive compensation ($20- $28 per hour). We offer medical insurance benefits, in-house dental plan for you and your family, PTO, and much more!
Our ideal candidate is positive, authentic, and motivated. We have six locations in the Portland area.
This position requires proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Benefits (Including But Not Limited To):
- Generous wages for high quality efforts
- Medical Insurance and In-house Dental Plan for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Up to 5 weeks!)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Chances to give back to our community through our quarterly Free Toothache Clinics
- Team Retreats and Social Activities
A Few More Details:
- Full Time 32-40 hours per week
- Part Time opportunities also available
- Currently utilizing modified COVID-19 scheduling and hours
- PPE, air filtration and aerosol reducing units provided
- You get to assist the same Dental Hygienist every day by helping to take x-rays, chart exams, polish if certified, flipping rooms, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Oregon X-ray Certification required to assist dental hygienists
- Experienced Dental Assistants would be paid at a higher rate!
- Open Dental knowledge is a plus, but is easy to learn if you can operate an iPhone!
Learn more about Timber Dental and job opportunities, visit www.portlanddentists.com
Find out what we’re doing to keep our teams safe at https://www.timberdental.com/covid-19/