Timber Dental is seeking a team-oriented, Dental Hygienist to join our team! We have 6 locations throughout Portland, Bethany and Sherwood.
We currently have positions open at several of our locations with the flexibility to fit into your life!
We are offering highly competitive compensation at the top of the market, along with medical insurance benefits, in-house dental plan for you and your family, PTO, and much more!
Our ideal candidate is positive, authentic, and motivated! We want you to be excited to come to work each day!
This position requires proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Benefits (Including But Not Limited To):
- Generous wages for high quality efforts. We have two pay pathways: traditional hourly or production pay. Our top producing hygienists are currently averaging $92/hour on our production pay model with a consistent hygiene assistant that works as a team with them each day they are scheduled!
- Medical Insurance and In-house Dental Plan for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Up to 5 weeks!)
- Professional Career Development Pathways
- Chances to give back to our community through our quarterly Free Toothache Clinics
- Team Retreats and Social Activities
A Few More Details:
- Full Time 32-40 hours per week
- Part Time opportunities also available, we want to create a work-life balance that works for you!
- PPE, air filtration and aerosol reducing units provided
- Option to be compensated hourly or at 30% of production! Creates the opportunity to earn more and have an autonomy over your own schedule!
- Associates Degree from an ADA Accredited Dental Hygiene Program
- Active Oregon Licensure in good standing
- CPR Certification
- Experience is a plus; New Grads are also welcomed!
- Open Dental knowledge is a plus
- Proof of Covid Vaccination Required
Learn more about Timber Dental and job opportunities, visit www.portlanddentists.com
Find out what we’re doing to keep our teams safe at https://www.timberdental.com/covid-19/