Timber Dental is seeking a team-oriented, Dental Assistant to join our East Burnside and Northeast teams.
We are offering highly competitive compensation ($25 - $30+ per hour). We offer medical insurance benefits, in-house dental plan for you and your family, PTO, and much more!
Our ideal candidate is positive, authentic, and motivated. We have four locations in the Portland metro area.
Benefits (Including But Not Limited To):
- Generous wages for high quality efforts ($25 - $30+ / hour dependent upon skillset)
- Medical Insurance and In-house Dental Plan for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Up to 5 weeks!)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Chances to give back to our community through our quarterly Free Toothache Clinics
- Team Retreats and Social Activities
A Few More Details:
- Full Time 32-40 hours per week
- Part Time opportunities also available
- Currently utilizing modified COVID-19 scheduling and hours
- PPE, air filtration and aerosol reducing units provided
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Oregon X-ray Certification
- 1 year experience is preferred, and we also love New Grads!
- EFDA and Non EFDA positions available
- Open Dental knowledge is a plus, but is easy to learn if you can operate an iPhone!
- Proof of Covid Vaccination Required
Learn more about Timber Dental and job opportunities, visit www.portlanddentists.com
Find out what we’re doing to keep our teams safe at https://www.timberdental.com/covid-19/